Uncovering End-of-Year Contract Opportunities
Where and how to find opportunities
This course will focus on understanding the government procurement process through identifying where and how to find opportunities.
Get answers to:
- Resources available to small businesses that you may not know exists,
- How to find opportunities you can win among the thousands that post every day,
- Which databases and resources are best to help me find the right opportunities.
Topics covered include:
- The Procurement Cycle
- Government Key Players
- Finding Opportunities
- Contract Vehicles and Resources
- Forecasting & Planning for Future Opportunities
Val Arias has over 10 years’ experience counseling business executives on company expansion opportunities through federal, state, and local government contracting to include assisting in the successful pursuit of complex certifications and registrations required to compete effectively. Former:
- Small Business Specialist, U.S. Air Force
- Contract Specialist – Joint Base San Antonio
- PTAC Counselor, City of San Antonio
Val received her MBA from the University of the Incarnate Word and her BBA in International Business from St. Edward’s University.