Uncovering End-of-Year Contract Opportunities
Where and how to find opportunities
This course will focus on understanding the government procurement process through identifying where and how to find opportunities.
Get answers to:
- Resources available to small businesses that you may not know exists,
- How to find opportunities you can win among the thousands that post every day,
- Which databases and resources are best to help me find the right opportunities.
Topics covered include:
- The Procurement Cycle
- Government Key Players
- Finding Opportunities
- Contract Vehicles and Resources
- Forecasting & Planning for Future Opportunities
FedMAP is a virtual training program built for government contractors that accelerates a company’s entry or expansion into the Federal Market. Our program leverages the experience of a seasoned coach, shared insights of peers, and proven business development strategies to help companies win more government contracts. In fact, participants have won more than $300 million in contracts within six months of completing our FedMap program.