Building Proposal Pricing
For small businesses
Small Businesses have a unique set of challenges when competing for government contracts. It is essential that contractors have the right tools and strategy to be successful.
Whether you are providing products or services, this course will help you understand the government’s assessment of fair and reasonable pricing and what is a true assessment of fair market value.
Key Takeaways Include:
- Develop competitive pricing
- Develop winning bid rates
- Calculate your profitability
- Determining the right escalation for pricing on multi-year contracts.
Who Should Attend?
Small Business Owners including your BD Team, Pricing Team, Proposal Team, Accounting and Compliance team members.
Val Arias has over 10 years’ experience counseling business executives on company expansion opportunities through federal, state, and local government contracting to include assisting in the successful pursuit of complex certifications and registrations required to compete effectively. Former:
- Small Business Specialist, U.S. Air Force
- Contract Specialist – Joint Base San Antonio
- PTAC Counselor, City of San Antonio
Val received her MBA from the University of the Incarnate Word and her BBA in International Business from St. Edward’s University.