Assessing Win Probability - To Bid or Not to Bid?
When to invest in a bid response
This course will help you identify the right opportunities to bid. And, just as importantly, which opportunities to No Bid. We will walk you through a sample solicitation and teach you the steps of a bid/no bid analysis.
Responding to a solicitation takes time and money. That's why investing in opportunities you can actually win is the focus of this training. We will teach you how to assess if an opportunity has a high win probability. We'll also share a few tips on when you should invest in a bid response even if you have a low probability of win.
- Conducting a formal Bid/No Bid analysis is essential
- Focusing on opportunities that represent a high-probability of win
- When to Bid even if you have a low-probability of winning
Val Arias has over 10 years’ experience counseling business executives on company expansion opportunities through federal, state, and local government contracting to include assisting in the successful pursuit of complex certifications and registrations required to compete effectively. Former:
- Small Business Specialist, U.S. Air Force
- Contract Specialist – Joint Base San Antonio
- PTAC Counselor, City of San Antonio
Val received her MBA from the University of the Incarnate Word and her BBA in International Business from St. Edward’s University.